1. When you’re feeling happy realize it. Savor it. Shout it from the roof tops.
2. Don’t put all you’re problems onto your friends and make them solve it for you. You are independent and worthy of solving your own issues
3. Don’t shut down when things become too much. Work hard. Push through them. DO NOT ignore them.
4. You are fragile but you are not broken. You are fixable.
5. Stop laughing when someones joke hurts you and has you thinking months later.
6. The world isn’t over if something doesn’t go right. Take a deep breath and try your best to pick up the pieces.
7. You are worth it. Always. Never forget that.
8. Don’t be afraid to say no.
9. Take a break from solely pleasing others and leave time for doing things that please you.
10. It will be OK in the end. And if it’s not OK it’s not the end.
10 things I need to remember in 2015 Source: garden-seas